On occasion, as we have time, we’ll send out some material related to our Medieval and post-Medieval Archaeology of Greece group.
- Recent posts on the Negroponte hoard and the Church of the Little Metropolis at Surprised by Time
- Bill Caraher’s Archaeology of the Mediterranean World
- Corinth’s Byzantine Countryside
- Ambivalent landscapes of Christian Corinth (with response by K. Kourelis)
- A new blog in post-classical Greece: Mediterranean Palimpsest
- Reflections on a Christian lamp
- 2012 Center for Ancient Studies Symposium. MASONS AT WORK. Architecture and Construction in the Pre-Modern World at the University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia), 30 March-1 April 2012. PDF here.
- A Panel on Ancient and Medieval architecture at the the Society of Architectural Historians meeting, Detroit, April 18-22, 2012.
- “Historic Byzantine and Venetian Fortresses at Risk” (Greek Reporter)